In order to participate in the exceptional recruitment process from the first bracket of GPS support, interested parties must submit a specific request: how, when and what to declare. Assignment of tasks.
In accordance with Article 5 of Legislative Decree no. 228/2021, amended into Act no. 15/2022, ordinary entries into the role (from nursery, primary and secondary) as of 2022/23 are followed by an exceptional recruitment phase to the remaining support posts (ordinary entries), to be the first to be assigned to the GPS support applicants . band.
The above provision, let us recall, is for the academic year extended 2022/23 the procedure provided for in Article 59/4 of Legislative Decree no. 73/2021 (converted into Law No. 106/2021) for the academic year 2021/22, it is limited to supporting posts only.
The MI has already prepared the decree governing the whole procedure and for publication of which it is expected to be sent to the CSPI in the relative opinion.
The procedure, which begins with the instruction of the provision of the provision, is directed to the admission and the role after the annual training and testing course (conducted in the school year 2022/23) and the disciplinary test.
We have described the whole procedure in “Exceptional Recruitment 2022/23, by GPS Support: Application, Order, Trial, Interview and Entrance Area. All Info”
How to participate in the procedure
To participate in the procedure, it is necessary to submit an application electronically, via online bodies, to access with SPID registration information or those of the Electronic Identity Card (CIE) or, alternatively, with a user
valid for access to services in the reserved area of the Ministry with specific authorization for the “Online Instances (POLIS)” service.
The application is presented exclusively for the province of inclusion in the first support band in GPS and is the same as that for the designation of replacement positions on 30/06 and 31/08: the system will first provide the Tasks assigned to the role and then substitutes.
When the question arises
The MI will publish with a specific notice on its website, the timing of the submission of applications.
What is stated in the application
In the application, the aspirants explain:
- be included in the first volume of the provincial rankings for substitutes for support posts;
- the types of posts for which they have the right to participate in the procedure;
- the order of preference of educational institutions divided by type of place; it is possible to express the preferences of places even by giving a precise indication of communes and districts (the lack of indications of places is not equivalent to the renunciation of the same places not expressed);
- Consent to the processing of personal data.
We point out that the declarations issued in the application are made in accordance with Articles 46 and 47 of Presidential Decree 445/2000, with the consequent criminal liability in case of false declarations.
Exclusions and failure to evaluate the application
The following questions are not considered or evaluated:
- who do not make the above declarations;
- presented in a manner different from the telematic and / or after the deadline;
- Applicants who do not meet the requirements.
Finally, applicants whose false declarations have been established are excluded from the application process.
Assignment of tasks
Once the requests have been submitted, the tasks assigned to the role will be assigned as part of the computerized procedure for substitutes (from 30/06 and 31/08), according to the following phases and criteria:
- USRs publish are places;
- the USR assigned candidates to individual schools through an automated procedure, based on the position in the ranking and the order of the types of places indicated and the preferences expressed;
- in the case of indication of synthetic preferences (municipalities and districts), the order of preference of the schools in the municipality and / or district is carried out on the basis of the increasingly alphanumeric order of the mechanographic code.
As mentioned above, the system first processes the applications for the sign of support tasks that are assigned to the role, and then those for the assignment of substitutes.
We specify that:
- the designation of one of the places (schools) indicated in the application implies the acceptance of the same;
- whoever is given the task that applies to the role may not participate in the designation of substitutes for any competition class or type of place;
- Failure to submit the application will result in the waiver of participation in the proceedings;
- Failure to specify certain locations is intended as a disclaimer for non-express locations;
- Failure to complete the task required for the types of positions and positions allowed will result in participation in subsequent procedures for substitutes.
NB: what is written is based on the design of the DM, which will govern the procedure so that it may be subject to changes, which we will promptly notify.