Family allowance and ANF, what will change from March 1, 2022? With the introduction of the Allocation élémentaire for dependent children, it remains possible, exclusively for households consisting of spouses, brothers, sisters and grandchildren, to apply under specific conditions. The protection for families with children and orphans is no longer valid. The news is given point by point in INPS Circular no. 34 of 28 February 2022.
Family money and ANF on the test of new debut from March 1, 2022.
With the beginning ofIndividual allowance for dependent childrenafter February the discipline changes Allowance for the family unit that will be partially abolished.
They can still do it Application for ANF the Families without childrenfor which the service continues to be recognized by INPS in favor of Spouses, brothers, sisters and grandchildren up to 18 years or older if unable to work due to physical or mental problems.
To take stock which will change from March 1, 2022 an den INPS Circular no. 34published February 28th.
Family allowance and ANF: what will change from March 1, 2022 and who can apply to INPS
The debut of the uniqueness for dependent children from 1 March 2022 distorts the current legislation on Family Zoulag In the Allowance for the family unit.
The two performances are abolished but, as required by paragraph 3, Article 10 of Legislative Decree no. 230/2021, limited to Family with children and orphans.
And partly goodbye, on which the INPS Circular no. 34 of 28 February 2022, which is illustrated who can still apply for ANF and family money.
It creates one double stretch systemand from March 1, 2022 onwards:
- Family Money and Family Money they are no longer recognized for families with children and orphansfor which the protection of the single check takes over;
- instead, she will continue to be recognized compared to households that only out Spousewith the exclusion of the legal and effective separation of spouses, of brothers, sisters and grandchildrenunder the age of eighteen or without age limits, if they find themselves, due to disability or physical or mental defect, in the absolute and permanent inability to devote themselves to a profitable job, in case they are orphans of both parents and not entitled to received a survivor’s pension.
The double stretch it also exists for i Orphenthat is, those who are minors, who are survivors of work or adults who are unable to work due to physical or mental problems.
The compound is also considered an orphan core by the only surviving man, if a minor or with disabilities. And in the latter case, it remains possible to ask ANF also from 1 March 2022.
It will no longer be possible to do ANF application for the dependent grandchildren of the ascendant.
As specified by INPS Circular no. 34 of 28 February 2022, with the institution of single money, parents of minors who have hitherto been dependent on the ascendant can Application for dependent children and incorporated into their own family unit.
L ‘Exit of dependent grandchildren from the household of Ascendants allows you to apply for ANF and family allowances for spouses, brothers, sisters and also for orphaned grandchildren of both parents who do not have a survivors’ pension.
- INPS Circular Number 34 of 28 February 2022
- Family Money and Family Money. New provisions, with effect from 1 March 2022, derived from the institution of the single and universal permit according to Legislative Decree no. 230/2021, published in Official Gazette no. 309 of December 30, 2021
ANF Application 2022: who can still apply for INPS checks for the family unit
A presence in the family unit of one dependent child up to 21 yearsor with disabilities without age limitsthe right to the sole license results in the loss of the opportunity to apply to INPS for the ANF.
Only around first twenty years oldie if the right to the security of the single check ceases, it is possible, de Allowance for the family unit for persons other than the childsuch as the husband or, for example, sisters, brothers or grandchildren, for whom the right to benefits is exercised.
The two measures can therefore not coexist, even if they relate to different issues.
Do ANF application can be presented if for i Children aged under 21 years the requirements for benefiting from the single grant do not exist.
As highlighted by the INPS in Circular Letter no. 34/2022, the ANF application can be presented for topics other than children if there is no one in the family:
- an addicted minor child;
- a dependent adult child, up to the age of twenty-one, for whom one of the following conditions is met:
- You go to a school or vocational training, or a course;
- does an internship or a job and has a total income of less than 8,000 euros per year;
- are registered as unemployed and are looking for work in the public employment services;
- übt universal Civil Service;
- dependent child with disabilities, without age limits.
Summarized, therefore, for the purpose of submitting applications for financial services, from 1 March 2022 onwards the rules are as follows:
- in case where a ANF application for a family unit in which it is also present only one dependent minor childthat question will be refused for each member of the family unit;
- in case where a ANF application for a family unit in which there is a dependent adult child up to 21 years of age or a dependent child with disabilities, without age limits, if the checks, including automated, in the available databases give negative results regarding the recognition of single check, it will possible with furtherAcceptance of the ANF for topics other than childrenas well as the husband or any sisters, brothers or grandchildren in the provided conditions of the right to ANF benefits.
Family money in ANF 2022: who can still apply. Focus on requirements, conditions and benefits from March 1st
The INPS circular contains a number of important details that will help you understand how to drive from the discipline of Family Zoulag zusingle check.
One clear aspect is that you ANF requests for the periods from 1 March 2022 they are only accepted for families without children.
It remains to be seen behind can be assertedwithin the time limit of five yearsfor periods until 28 February 2022 also for households with children.
To simplify the picture of the news, INPS provides a useful table Requirements and conditions to do ANF Application of March 1, 2022which we report below:
|Effective Date||ANF applications derived for periods beginning March 1, 2022|
|Benefit||Private sector employees and employees entitled to employee benefits;
Provides domestic and domestic workers;
Workers registered in the separate management according to Art. 2, Section 26, of Law 335/1995;
Workers of closed, bankrupt or defaulting companies;
ANF directly paid agricultural workers;
CIGO / CIGS / CIGD / CISOA / ASO / AIS / IMA Income;
Beneficiaries of anti-tuberculosis services;
Workers on union leave;
Seafarers who have left due to injury or illness;
Social Workers (LSU) and ASU checkholders paid by the Social Employment and Education Fund (FSOF);
Recipients of other social security benefits for which the payment of the ANF is provided
|Requirements to be met from March 1, 2022 – Family unit||The applicant’s family unit consists of:
|Requirements to be met by March 1, 2022 – Conditions||In family unity must not be:
In the light of the above, for i Private sector employees non-agricultural, who have already submitted an application for ANF for the period from 1 March 2022 to 30 June 2022, any authorization provided by the INPS offices will be automatically blocked by submitting the new Information considered.
For the Families without childrenfor which it remains possible for ANF to apply also from 1 March 2022 and for periods from that date, INPS instructions unchanged to send.