The INPS did not keep its word. There are workers who, despite the application until 28 February 2022, have not yet received all or part of the amount to be paid for the dependent allowance.
Many, in April, will see the March tranche and the April tranche accredited.
Having said that, what happens if the applicant has established a residence and domicile in different places?
For those children, the allowance is the allowance to be paid
We remind you that the only check for presentation of a specific request is paid to INPS:
- for all dependent small child and, for newborns, it starts from the seventh month of pregnancy
- for any dependent adult child, up to the age of 21, for whom one or more of the following conditions are met:
- attend a school or vocational training course, or a graduation course
- does an internship or a job and has a total income of less than 8,000 euros a year
- is registered as unemployed and is looking for a job in the public employment services
- exercises the universal civil service
- for all dependent child with disabilitieswithout age limits.
Residence and domicile of the applicant
For the single check, among other things, residency and residency requirements are required. In detail, the applicant is required to:
- Italian citizen or a Member State of the European Union or his / her family member, holder of the residence or the right of permanent residence, or is a citizen of a State not belonging to the European Union and having an EU long-term residence permit, or is the Holder of a single work permit authorizes to carry out a work activity for a period of more than six months or a holder of a residence permit for research purposes authorized to reside in Italy for a period of more than six months
- Subject to the payment of income tax in Italy
- resident and living in Italy
- resident in Italy for at least two years, even if not continuously, or hold an open or permanent employment contract for at least six months.
Therefore, it is stipulated under the requirements that the applicant for the single grant “resident and living in Italy“. It follows that the grant:
- it is because if the residence is in Italy and the house is in Italy (and this even if it is established in different places)
- it does not apply if you are resident in Italy and reside abroad (or vice versa).
You may also be interested in: