Teachers belonging to redundant roles, places or competition classes may submit a request for use. For which places? For which province?
The Demand of use (and provisional allocation) they can be presented until July 4, 2022through online bodies that can be accessed with SPID registration information (the application is only for Catholic religion teachers and educational staff on paper).
The application for use, in accordance with the provisions of the CCNI 2019/22 (extended for the academic year 2022/23), may be presented by teachers and have certain prerequisites. Here are the ones
Those that can present an application for use include i Teachers belonging to redundant positions, positions or competition classes.
Teachers belonging to redundant positions / places / classes of competitions
Teachers who belong to redundant roles / places / classes of the competition are those who have an office whose role / place / class of the competition to which they belong but is superfluous, ie in the province of the property there are more teachers with respect to the number of places for the specific role / place / class of the competition. Therefore, there are some colleagues without registered office and therefore redundant in the province.
The above teachers can submit an application for provincial use for:
- other role, position or class of competition (other than that of owners) for which they are entitled, ie for which they possess the specific qualification;
- within the framework of the role to which they belong, to support positions even without qualification, within the limits of the surplus and only after fulfilling a range of support posts corresponding to specialized teachers who strive for lasting and stable employment relationships;
- Projects referred to in Article 1, Section 65 of Law 107/15, which can only be obtained in the absence of an available and allocated place at provincial level (in particular, teachers may, on request, take the seats of the CPIA staff offices of competition Classes A-45 and A-46 as part of the national financial education project for adults).
The same teachers can also submit an application for use for a province other than that of owners (where the situation of redundancy exists on the spot or in the competitive class of the province to which they belong). In this case, the use is arranged in order:
- on place / class of homeowners competition;
- in the alternative available in places for which the teacher is in possession of the required qualification.
As for you Teachers belonging to redundant competition classes (therefore only from secondary)in possession of the specialization qualification on support received at the end of the two-year courses organized by the school administration or of the intensive courses, as well as for those who pass or are attending vocational reform courses, Extensions are also currently being made and new applications are being made on request. For the above-mentioned teachers who have the qualification obtained through the intensive courses, the procedure is also carried out ex officio, taking into account the commitment that is taken over at the time of participation in the courses themselves.
Order of operations
The order of use of the teachers covered by this article, as well as that of all the use operations and provisional order, is set out in Annex 1. “Operational Sequence: Utilization, Provisional Orders and Order of Temporary Seat – Teachers” at CCNI 2019/22.
Based on what we read in the aforementioned sequence of operations, the use of teachers belonging to redundant roles, places, or competition classes takes place in the following order:
- Use of art. 2 Section 1 Letter e) and f) common placeholders – this operation in the operation sequence is marked by n. 13 (the numbers indicate the order of the various operations; the letter “e” above is the one of our interest);
- Confirmation upon request and, subsequently, use at the request of the teacher, belongs to a place or class of contests with redundancy in the province, in the place or class of contests other than those designated by owners, including teachers of art. 2 c. 3 letters a), b), c) – this operation in the operation sequence is marked with no. 28;
- Confirmation upon request and subsequent use at the request of the teacher from another role belonging to a place or class of competition with redundancy in the province, in the place or class of competition other than that of the property included teachers, who in the Art can be called. 2 c. 3 letters a), b), c) – this operation in the operation sequence is marked with no. 30;
- Confirmation on request and then on support at the request of the professors who hold specialized common positions belonging to the same role or class of competition from another province in which there is a redundancy situation – this operation is marked in the operational sequence of no. 34;
- Extension to application and then to support at the request of professors who have specialized common positions belonging to different roles or classes of competition coming from another province in which there is a situation of redundancy – this operation in the operational Sequence is marked by no. 35;
- use on the type of common place at the request of teachers from another province in which there is a situation of redundancy – this operation is marked in the operational sequence n. 38.
As can be seen from the above, there is also talk of requests for extensions and confirmations, in the sense that the same teacher, who belongs to superfluous roles / places / competition classes, can already be used the year before, so it asks for Extension / Confirmation.
As for the teachers who are referred to in the arts. 2, paragraph 3 – letters a), b), c) mentioned above, are the redundant in the province and (therefore belong to a post, contest class or redundant role), which can also be used ex officio, without registered office ( in contrast to the above-mentioned teachers, that is to say, belong to redundant roles, places or competition classes, without being themselves superfluous and therefore owners of a registered office). The use of these teachers takes place within a single degree, in the following order:
- Courses required to be used on request for qualification;
- other courses for which you have the qualification;
- Courses that are accessible on the basis of qualifications. The official use of redundant staff support posts is possible only if the person concerned has the required specialization qualification, as well as if he attends the specific training course. It should be noted that office use may also be arranged at an hourly rate less than the contractually provided time until the provincial surplus has been completely absorbed (Art. 5, paragraph 6, CCNI).
In conclusion, teachers belonging to redundant positions / places / competition classes can:
- a request for provincial use;
- submit an application for interprovincial use;
- used on a support post (with or without qualification, subject to the above conditions);
- used in another place / class of the competition of the same school year or of another class;
- used on projects referred to in Article 1, section 65 of Law 107/15, which can only be allocated in the event of a vacancy and at provincial level;
- in another province, used in the same place / class of owners contest or otherwise.
Provisional tasks and the use of teachers 2022: application compilation guides, forms, answers to questions. Mat complete Video Guide [LO SPECIALE]