L ‘single and universal check for dependent children it consists of one monthly economic benefit attributed to families, started from 2022for the period between March of each year and February of the following year, for an amount determined on the basis of the Equal Opportunities Indicator (ISEE).
INPS, in message no. 1714 of 20 April 2022, further details on the support measure and with reference to i. Claim Criteria.
Supplement for working parents
In case both parents have earned income, one is provided Increase of the universal single allowance for every little child equal to 30 Euro per Month. This amount is payable in full for an ISEE equal to or less than 15,000 Euros and is gradually reduced until it is canceled in correspondence with an ISEE equal to 40,000 Euros. For ISEE levels higher than 40,000 Euros, the increase is unpaid.
In this regard, the Institute clarifies that they note:
– I Compensation of employees or assimilated,
– Pension income,
– I Income from self-employment or business,
which must be held at the time of application and obtained for a prevailing period of the year.
They also note:
– the quantities received by NASPI and DIS-COLL, provided that the subject is the recipient of these services at the time of application and for a prevailing period of the year;
– the income of the parent who works abroad with tax residence in Italy.
The increase is also due to the parents’ families self-employed agricultural workers.
Surcharge in case of large groups
There are increases that take into account the number of families, for an amount of 85 to 15 euros per month. There is also a flat-rate increase for families with four or more children, equal to 100 Euros per month per unit.
NB When in the same core they are present Children with different parentsthe increases are only to the subjects due to which the parental relationship with the children is determined.
All dependent children are considered on the basis of the rules of affiliation to the ISEE core, even if some of them do not have the allocation to the individual.
In the absence of an ISEE, reference must be made to the composition of the self-declared family unit to determine the number of children, based on the same rules that apply to the ISEE.
Recognition of single money for separated parents
The unique and universal check is evenly distributed among those who exercised parental responsibility or shared custody. However, the parents may find that the contribution is paid in full to only one of the two, which certifies the agreement between the parties in the proceedings.
The check is always paid all to a single parent:
– if it emerges from a court judgment or from a written agreement between the parties that the parentexclusive exercise of the Parental responsibility or the exclusive assignment;
– if the judge in the provision governing the de facto statutory separation or divorce of the parents has ruled that only one of the parents should benefit from the public contributions.
NB In the seat of first question to / or Change of an already proposed application, is not required the parent of all documentation attached his right to prove (written agreement between the parties, separation decree, separation or divorce penalty), but the right of the institute to request it at a later date remains independent.
The other parent may in any case request the competent INPS structure to re-examine the distribution, sending the same appropriate documentation as evidence.
The single allowance is awarded to families for each dependent adult child, up to the age of 21for which one of the following conditions is met:
1) Participation in a course of School or vocational trainingor a degree course;
2) Execution of one Stage or a work activity and has a total income of less than 8,000 euros per year;
3) Registration as Unemployed and looking for a job in the public employment service;
4) Execution of the universal Civil Service.
The institute clarifies that the adult child up to 21 years:
– yourself Collaboration with one or both parents, he is part of the family unit in which he resides, regardless of the tax burden, provided that in the reference year of the application he has no total income for IRPEF purposes exceeding € 8,000.
– do not live together with any of the parents he / she can in any case be a part of the core if under 26 years of age, depending on the parents for IRPEF purposes and not married or sometimes a parent.
NB In the case where the parents belong to different family units, the adult child under 26 years of age, who has deducted the personal income tax from the parents, is part of the core of one of the two parents he has chosen.
The burden on adult children under 21, “attached” to the core of their parents, is verified when together:
– in the second preceding calendar year, the total gross income does not exceed the threshold of € 4,000;
– in the reference year of the AUU, the total presumed gross income does not exceed the amount equal to 8,000 euros.
Come of age
In the hypothesis of children reaching the age of majority then zuSubmission of the application the possibility is provided that the child will present Ask yourself. This includes the listing of the “card”, which is present at the request of the parent, and the provision of the benefit directly to the adult child, limited to the allocation to which he is responsible.
If, on the other hand, the child does not make a claim on his own account, from the month of his eighteenth birthday, the request is placed in the status of “proof”, to enable the citizen to make the declarations concerning the income Situation.
The asked Elterendeel must also:
1. Access to the online applicationIn the “Consult and manage the questions you have presented” section, select the card for the new adult child
2. Access to the new pagein which he chooses the presence of one of the alternative conditions provided for by law.
3. save the dates agesat.
NB The integration is only possible until the end of the reference year of the service, ie until the 28th of February of the following year.