The seventh cycle of TFA Sostegno is about to begin. The provision, with the total allocation of 25,874 places, intervenes in the widespread shortage of specialized teachers. The decree of the Ministry of the University has been published. Pre-selection tests scheduled between May 24 and 27.
The provision, with the total allocation of 25,874 places, intervenes in the widespread shortage of specialized teachers.
The decree states this the entrance test consists of a preselective test, one or more written tests and an oral test and indicates the dates of the preselection test for all the addresses of the specialization for support.
• May 24, 2022 Playschool Tester;
• May 25, 2022 Primary School Tester;
• May 26, 2022 Secondary Tests I Degree;
• May 27, 2022 Secondary Tester.
The pre-selective test consists of a test with 60 multiple-choice questions on didactic, psycho-pedagogical and legal knowledge related to the teacher’s profile and support and the necessary language skills.
Prerequisites for access to the TFA Support VII cycle
The access requirements are set out in Article 3 of Ministerial Decree no. 92/2019, as reported below.
Kindergarten and primary school (one of the following prerequisites):
- Title of Qualification for teaching and graduate courses in primary school sciences or similar qualification obtained abroad and recognized in Italy under current legislation; or
- Teaching Diplomaincluding an experimental diploma with a psycho-pedagogical address with qualification value and an experimental diploma with a linguistic address, reached and teaching institutes or obtain a similar qualification abroad and recognized in Italy under current legislation, but receive, in the school year 2001/2002.
Lower and upper secondary school (one of the following requirements):
- specific qualification on the competition class or obtained similar qualifications abroad and recognized in Italy in accordance with current legislation; or
- Closing Master or Single Cycle Completion (or 2nd level diploma of higher artistic, musical and dance training, or equivalent or equivalent qualification, consistent with the competition classes and force on the date of the competition call) plus 24 CFU / CFA (in curricular, supplementary or extracurricular activities in anthro-po-psycho-pedagogical disciplines and in teaching methodologies and technologies, while guaranteeing the ownership of at least six credits in each of at least three of the following four disciplines: pedagogy, special education Didactics of Inclusion; Psychology; Anthropology; Learning Methodologies and Technologies);
It is possible to see the list of qualifications valid in the call for applications from the Suor Orsola Benincasa University
- specific qualification on the competition class that is obtained similar qualifications abroad and recognized in Italy in accordance with current legislation;
- Closing also three-year (or first-level diploma of high artistic, musical and dance training, or equivalent or equivalent qualification, consistent with the competition classes and force on the date of the competition call) plus 24 CFU / CFA (acquired a curricular, additional or extra-curricular form in the anthro-po-psycho-pedagogical disciplines and in the teaching methodologies and technologies, guaranteed in any case the possession of at least six credits in each)
The requirements referred to in point 2 are waived until 2024/25like this the technical-practical teachers participate in the selection for the specialization courses up to the above mentioned date with only the diploma giving access to the relative competition class.
Those who have a qualification for another class of competition or for a different level of education do not need to obtain 24 ECTS without prejudice to the possession of the qualification for access to the competition class of the required degree.
I LINKS University calls with application deadline date
Places divided by region and university TABLE
You can request advice from [email protected] (individual response is not guaranteed).
You can track updates via the Support Specialization Tag
You can request information on the mutual help forum