Yes, and there written test of the secondary ordinary competition the aspiring teacher can also find related questions School legislation. This is what is published in the supplement to the note Official Journal no. 5 of 18 January 2021.
In fact you Amending provisions to the Decree of 21 April 2020, n. 499with “Birth Competition, Based on Qualifications and Examinations, for the Recruitment of Teachers for Common Positions and Support Positions in High Schools and High Schools” specified in Article 5 that both common places as for those of support the questions concern the programs provided for in Annex A. to the decree of the Minister of Education 9 November 2021, n. 326.
Annexe A just explicitly remember all regulatory content Vocational studies, from those relating to the Constitution, to the question of school autonomy and much more.
To study the content of school legislation
Knowledge of legislation and school regulations:
zu. Constitution of the Italian Republic;
b. Law July 13, 2015, n. 107;
c. School Autonomy, with particular reference to the DPR 8 March 1999, n. 275, “Regulation with rules on the autonomy of educational institutions, in accordance with Art. 21 of Law No. 59”;
d. Legislative Decree of 15 April 2005, n. 76, “Definition of the general rules on the right and obligation to education and training, pursuant to Article 2, Section 1, letter c), of Law No. 53”;
In the. Didactic systems of the first and second cycles of education:
▪ Ministerial Decree of 22 August 2007, n. 139, “Regulations with rules on the fulfillment of the educational obligation, in accordance with Article 1, paragraph 622, of Law No. 296”;
▪ DPR March 20, 2009, n. 89, “Revision of the legal, organizational and didactic structure of the playschool and of the first cycle of education, pursuant to Article 64, Section 4, of the Decree-Law of 25 June 2008, No. 112, as amended, by amendments, of the Law of 6 August 2008, No. 133. ▪ Ministerial Decree of 16 November 2012, No. 254, “Regulation with National Indications for the Curriculum of the Playschool and the First Cycle of Education, pursuant to Article 1, Section 4, of the Decree of President of the Republic March 20, 2009, n. 89 “;
▪ DPR March 15, 2010, n. 87, “Regulations with Rules for the Reorganization of Professional Institutions, in accordance with Article 64, Section 4, of the Decree-Law of 25 June 2008, n. 112, as amended, with amendments, of the Law of 6 August 2008, n . 133 “and the associated guidelines;
▪ Legislative Decree 13 April 2017, n. 61, “Review of vocational training paths in accordance with Article 117 of the Constitution, as well as connection with vocational training and training paths, pursuant to Article 1, sections 180 and 181, letter d), of the Law of 13 July 2015, n. 107” and the related guidelines;
▪ DPR March 15, 2010, n. 88, “Regulations with Rules for the Reorganization of Technical Institutions pursuant to Article 64, Section 4, of the Decree-Law of 25 June 2008, No. 112, as amended, with amendments, of the Law of 6 August 2008, No. 133” and the related guidelines;
▪ DPR March 15, 2010, n. 89, “Regulations for the revision of the legal, organizational and teaching structure of high schools pursuant to Article 64, Section 4, of the Decree-Law of 25 June 2008, No. 112, as amended, by the Law of 6 August 2008, n. 133 “and the relative national indications;
▪ Presidential Decree June 22, 2009, n. 122, “Regulations with the coordination of the regulations in force for the assessment of pupils and further application procedures on this subject, in accordance with Articles 2 and 3 of the Decree-Law of 1 September 2008, No. 137, translated , as amended, by the Law of 30 October 2008, No. 169 “;
▪ Legislative Decree 13 April 2017, n. 62, “Rules for the assessment and certification of skills in the first cycle and state examinations, according to Article 1, sections 180 and 181, letter i), of Law No. 107”;
▪ Ministerial Decree of 3 October 2017, n. 741, “Final State Examination of the First Cycle of Education”;
▪ Ministerial Decree of 3 October 2017, n. 742, “Certification of competences at the end of primary school and the first cycle of education”;
▪ Law of 20 August 2019, n. 92, “Introduction of School Education in Civic Education”;
f. Governance of Educational Institutions (Legislation No. 297 of 1994, Title I, Chapter I);
g. legal status of teachers, employment contract, discipline of training and probationary period (CCNL in force; Ministerial Decree 850 of 2015 concerning the training and probationary years for newly hired teachers);
h. Tasks and purposes of Invalsi and Indire;
the. Presidential Decree of 28 March 2013, n. 80, “Regulation on the National Evaluation System for Education and Training”;
j. general legislation for the inclusion of students with special educational needs (disabled, with specific learning disabilities and with non-certified SEN):
Law of 5 February 1992, n. 104, “Framework Act on Assistance, Social Inclusion and the Rights of Persons with Disabilities” (Article of Interest);
▪ Law of October 8, 2010, n. 170, “New rules on specific learning disabilities in schools”;
▪ “Guidelines for the right to study of pupils and students with specific learning disabilities” attached to the Ministry’s decree of 12 July 2011, n. 5669;
▪ Provisions regarding intervention instruments for pupils with special educational needs;
▪ Legislative Decree 13 April 2017, n. 66, “Rules for the promotion of the school inclusion of students with disabilities, according to Article 1, sections 180 and 181, letter c) of Law No. 107”;
▪ Guidelines for the admission and integration of foreign students (MIUR note prot. N. 4233 of 19.02.2014);
▪ Guidelines for promoting the right to study of adopted students (MIUR note prot. N. 7443 of 18.12.2014);
Guidelines for actions to prevent and combat bullying and cyberbullying (Note MIUR Prot. N. 2519 of 15.04.2015);
Knowledge of the following European documents and pedagogical topics:
Recommendation of the Council of the European Union on key competences for lifelong learning of 22 May 2018.
Preparatory courses for the school competition
To prepare for the competition, take the course Guide to school regulations, according to annEX A of ordinary competition for the secondary.
To prepare you for pedagogical-didactic topics, the course will be held Basic pedagogical-didactic knowledge of the teacher, high school.
To prepare you for the subject of digital education, the e-Learning Cours New trends in education, between digital and innovationintended for Teachers of all levels.
To prepare in the disciplinary, philosophical field, Class A18 Competitiontake the course Preparation of the usual competition for philosophy and human sciences, edited by Angelo Morales.
To prepare in the discipline, philosophical field Class A19 Competitiontake the course Preparation for the usual competition for philosophy and historyedited by Salvatore Di Stefano.
To prepare for the ordinary language contest, follow the course Ordinary English competition, Competition Class A24, A25.