The registration deadline for the school year 2022/2023 will be extended to 8 am on February 4, 2022.
The Ministry of Education issue a notice to schools with the new deadline, noting that this decision has been taken into account by the “Continuation of the epidemiological emergency”‘and the related difficulties that families may have had to make the registrations.
The extension covers enrollment in playschools, primary schools, first and second state high schools, vocational training and education courses, which are under a subsidiarity regime of vocational institutions and vocational training centers accredited by the regions, which they hold on a voluntary basis. Procedure and for peer schools that adhered to the telematic procedure.
Families’ access to the online enrollment system – on the Ministry of Education’s portal www.ificazione.it/iscrizionionline/ – with their digital identity SPID (Public System of Digital Identity), CIE (Electronic Identity Card) or eIDAS (electronic identification) authentication and signature ).
As far as online registration is concerned, the Ministry of Education states, educational institutions will continue to support those who are interested in not having computer equipment or are unable to obtain a digital identity.
The online modality is provided for all the initial classes of the primary, secondary and high school public schools.
Can be accessed with
- SPID (Public Digital Identity System)
- THERE IS (Electronic Identity Card)
- eIDAS (electronic identification authentication and signature).
To fill out the registration application, it is necessary to know mechanographic code of the school or elected by the Vocational Training Center (CFP).
The school or CFP code can be found on the Scuola in Chiaro website.
The following registrations are excluded from the online mode:
- to the sections of the playschool;
- in schools in the Aosta Valley and in the Autonomous Provinces of Trento and Bolzano;
- to the third grade of artistic high school and technical institutions;
- on the specialization course for “Enotechnician” of the technical institutes of the technological sector with a specialization in “Agriculture, agro-food and agro-industry”, articulated in “Viticulture and Enology”;
- on training courses for adults, including those active in the prevention and penitentiary institutes;
- to pupils / pupils in the pre-adoption phase, for whom the registration of the foster family is carried out directly in the chosen school.
CIRCULAR IN SHAPE
School Enrollment 2022-23, all useful information on how to complete and complete the application [SPECIALE]