Clarifications from the INPS on the allocation for the family unit and on family allowances from 1 March 2022
Article 10, Section 3 of Legislative Decree no. 230, which has the only and universal allocation for dependent children established, provided that “Limited to families with children and orphans, starting March 1st 2022, the services provided for in Article 2 of Decree-Law of 13 March 1988, n. 69, amended, with amendments, by Act 13 May 1988, n. 153 and referred to in Article 4 of the consolidated text of the relevant regulations Family allowance, approved by decree of the President of the Republic 30 May 1955, n. 797 “.
We therefore inform you that from 1 March 2022 onwards:
- Checks for the core are no longer recognized Family (ANF) and Family Money (AF), refer to families with children and orphans, for whom the protection of the individual money takes over;
- Check benefits for the Family Unity (ANF) and Family Allowances (AF) refers to family units composed solely of spouses, with the exclusion of the spouse legally and effectively separated, brothers, sisters and grandchildren, under the age of eighteen or without age limits, if they are, due to physical or mental disability or defect, in the absolute and permanent inability to devote themselves to a profitable job, in case they are orphans of both parents and have not been entitled to a survivors’ pension.
After March 1, 2022, where there is at least one child under the age of 21 in the family unit, or one dependent child with a disability, without age limits, to which you are entitled on the individual allowance, it will not be possible to request the allowance for the family unit.
At the age of 21. of children, if not disabled, for ie which you are entitled to the single check, you can apply for it ANF or AF service but exclusively for topics other than children, such as Spouses or any sisters, brothers or grandchildren in the provisional terms of the law and ANF or AF performance.
Here is a summary diagram of the new provisions for the Categories of Workers or Holders of Employee Social Security Benefits managed by INPS:
zu. Private sector employees and workers with benefits from work;
- Provides domestic and domestic workers;
- Workers registered in the separate management according to Art. 2, section 26, of the
- Workers of closed, bankrupt or defaulting companies;
- ANF directly paid agricultural workers;
- Earn NASpI;
- CIGO / CIGS / CIGD / CISOA / ASO / AIS / IMA Income;
- Beneficiaries of anti-tuberculosis services;
- Workers on union leave;
- Seafarers who have left due to injury or illness;
- Social Worker (LSU) and ASU Payee Holder
Social Work and Training Fund (FSOF);
- Recipients of other social benefits for which you Payment of the ANF.
Requirements (to be acquired from March 1, 2022)
Composition of the family unit
The applicant’s family unit consists of:
- of the spouses, with the exclusion of the spouse legally and effectively separated;
- of brothers, sisters and grandchildren under 18 years of age or without age limits, if they find themselves due to physical or mental disability or defect in the absolute and permanent inability to devote to a profitable job, in case they are orphans of both parents and have not received the proper pension for survivors.
In family unity must not be:
- an addicted minor child;
- a dependent adult child, up to the age of 21, for
which of the following conditions is met:
- You go to a school or vocational training, or a Grad Cours;
- does an internship or a job and has an income generally less than 8,000 euros per year;
- are registered as unemployed and are looking for a job in the services public for employment;
- übt universal Civil Service;
- dependent child with disabilities, without age limits.