“In this difficult period, characterized by the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic that has marked our society so much in the last two years, the fixed point at which we have never moved the will was repeatedly confirmed by President Bardi. , to plan and implement all conditions for overcoming distance learning and guarantee Safety conditions in schools for our children and for all teachers and school staff“.
That’s what the Commissioner said Francesco Cupparo speaks with President Bardi and Councilor Rosa at the conference in Matera promoted by Fdi.
The Commissioner took advantage of the opportunity to make some considerations regarding the activity of the school office, which is certified as the competence of his department, and in general to the vision of the school education of the Regional Council:
“Just to facilitate the safe return to school activities of our children, we have tried to make a great effort by Post Lockdown Phasethe so-called “Fund for the Recovery of Learning Activities and Security”, for about 6 million eurosdraw resources from oil royalties.
Among the interventions we have guaranteed with the Fund:
local exceptional cleaning materials and services and personal protection and hygiene equipment for students and staff, thermal scanners, swab kitsothers and interventions of Disinfection of the buildings, we also financed “light” building interventions (adaptation of rooms and classrooms);
- Works by Exceptional maintenance on public buildings intended for school use, the creation of new premises that can be used for teaching;
- Rental of buildings or places to use as classrooms or for the purchase, lease or lease of temporary modular structures; Purchase of platforms and digital tools for distance learning;
- Facilities for Classrooms and rooms for shared use Services and equipment for laboratories and gymnasiums;
- Increase and improvement of Safety of canteens and school transport services.
In this school year also the bthe level of vaccination reached in the basilicata among school staff and the good adherence of our children to the vaccination campaign throughout the territory, it has made it possible to avoid major problems.
In this regard, I must acknowledge that the actions of the health authorities, on the recommendation and impulse of Councilor Leone, are producing the positive results we have been hoping for. “
The Commissioner then ie more significant measures implemented by the Education Office Starting with a package of measures to increase the right to study and the quality of education for students.
- This is youPublic note “Contribution to Lucanian families with minors in compulsory school for the purchase of goods and IT equipment” of the total amount of € 3,785,525.90, under axis 8 “Strengthening the education system” – Action 10.10.8.1 of the POR FESR Basilicata 2014-2020; thanks to the over 3100 families who received the subsidy for the purchase of IT devices.
- Still, youPublic opinion “The Talent Workshop” – Contributions to the creation of “Educational Workshops” intended for state and equivalent schools of Basilicata school year 2021/2022 for a total cost of 2 million euros.
With the note, we intend to promote the implementation of projects, characterized by the creation of “didactic laboratories” intended as “places of animation, inclusion and experience enrichment”, activated by schools.
Moreover, with thePublic note “The value of knowledge – Distribution of scholarships to earn” we have made available the payment of a scholarship (of 500 and 1,000 euros respectively) for able and deserving students who are enrolled in the last year of the I and II degree secondary of the state and equal educational institutes in the school year 2020/21. , whose families are in trouble. These are measures that will ensure that our boys and girls not only resume learning activities safely, but also with effective tools to enhance their education.
As regards Vocational Training and Training (IeFP) and the strengthening of the Higher Technical Institute (ITS) pathways, we are awaiting the allocation of resources from the PNRR implementation plan for our region and at the same time we will review the processes already in place. run, in particular in connection with the ITS Foundation, which is set up for the technological field “Energy Efficiency”, which carries out the final cycle of the “Cours supérieur technique for the management and verification of energy systems.
Without forgetting the so-called ordinary activity it goes Scholarships for our most deserving studentsContributions for the purchase of textbooks, contributions for participation in university masters in Italy and abroad, for advanced training courses, to improve the education of our students and to better prepare them for the difficulties of the world of work.
The Scholastic Office deals withthe update, for the school year 2022/2023, of the three-year plan for the size of educational institutions.
Among the main suggestions that were accepted by the technical table for the Matera Province are provided:
- for the high school “Tommaso Stigliani” in Matera, the activation of the Coreutico address;
- for the Institute of Higher Education “Pitagora” of Montalbano, the activation of Liceo Sportivo in the branch in the municipality of Scanzano Ionico;
- for the Institute of Higher Education “I Morra” of Matera, the activation of the auxiliary arts of dental technology course;
- for the higher education institute “G. Pentasuglia” in Matera, the activation of the Medical Robotics address;
- for the high school institute “G. Pitagora” of Policoro the activation of the evening course of mechanics, mechatronics and energy specialization;
- for the Institute of Higher Education “Felice Alderisio” in Stigliano, the activation of the evening course of specialization Mechanical Maintenance and Technical Assistance.
Among the actions already approved by the Regional Council, there are those concerning the school building for the School security and qualification plan taking into account the forecasts in the PNRR of about 10 million euros; In fact, on 2 February, the Council approved an orientation act for the identification of the interventions included in the plan, and the opinions were forwarded to the communes and the two provinces.
But even before the funds of the PNRR, we continue to distribute, for interventions on school buildings with resolution no. 707 of 3/9/2021 Economics of the BASU APQ, equal to general € 1,300,000.00, for 15 interventions for the adaptation and security of school buildings located in the regional infrastructure.
During the resolution of 29.10.2021, n. 875, the Regional Council decided to allocate resources, again for interventions in the adaptation and security of school infrastructure assets, 800,000.00 Euro for the Annuity 2022, and 6,028,750.00 for the Annuity 2023.
From the latest national data, land Lucanian companies expect to hire 7,370 new units in the region by next March, but the difficulty of finding qualified staff continues to grow, as reported by the companies.
Lack of candidates is the main reason, followed by inadequate preparation and other reasons.
We must keep in mind: the school as it is now is no longer guaranteed the professional profiles that businesses need.
Hence the need, arising from different areas, ofPublic note “Young graduates in the company” along with Incentives for companies with operational headquarters in Basilicata that employ young graduatesfor an open or partial term, with a position at a contractual level / category corresponding to highly complex tasks that require a university qualification.
The total financial endowment is four million euros.
The incentive consists of one Employment bonus which are recognized by the companies that set our young graduates up to the maximum limit of three annuities and will cover the total cost of the company, depending on the chosen aid scheme, up to a maximum of 100 percent “.
(Court Authorization No. 466)