The announcement is in progress Dowry School Friuli Venezia Giulia which recognizes a contribution to the families of students of state or similar high schools.
It is possible to apply from 22 March 10.00 to 16 May 2022 from 16.00 the region’s contributions for the school year 2021 2022.
In this article we will explain how to apply, who is entitled to the Dote Scuola del Friuli Bong and how much it is exactly.
DOTE SCHOOL FRIULI VENEZIA GIULIA, WHAT IT IS
The Friuli Venezia Giulia School Gift Voucher is a flat rate contribution up to 400 euros provided by Ardis (Friuli Venezia Giulia Regional Law Agency) for the benefit of families with children, upper secondary school, both state and equal. The current name replaces the previous one with “Study aids for school transport and the purchase of textbooks“. In practice it is about the recognition of a certain amount, which takes into account the distance between the student housing and the school and the activation or non-activation of the free loan service for textbooks.
Dowry School Friuli Venezia Giulia was born to get the goal reducing the cost of school visits and is intended for families living in the region with one ISEE up to 33,000 euros. The regulatory basis for governing the contribution is to be found in Article 9 of Regional Law 13 of 2018 as amended by Regional Law 424 of 2020.
WHO IS THE DOTE SCUOLA FRIULI VENEZIA GIULIA CONTRIBUTION
The Friuli Venezia Giulia School-Dotty contribution is due to families that include students enrolled in the secondary, such as high schools, technical and vocational institutions, and possess specific prerequisites such as:
- the residence to Friuli Venezia Giulia;
- the ISEE Equivalent Economic Situation Indicator valid for 2022 less than or equal to 33,000 Euro.
The applicant is the parent who lives with the student or the student himself / herself when he or she is of age.
Dote Scuola can be combined with similar state and municipal contributions.
HOW MUCH IS
The criteria for determining the amount of this contribution are laid down by the three-year guidelines for the right to education of the Friuli Venezia Giulia region, which it calculates in practice based on the Distance between student housing and school visits and whether or not there is a free loan of textbooks. More precisely:
- for 1st and 2nd year students, in the case where the distance from the residence to the school, understood as one-way, is less than or equal to 20 km, the contribution is 150 euros. If there is no loan for the use of the books, it is the same as 350 Euro. If the distance from the residence to the school is more than 20 km, the contribution is equal 200 Euro in the case of a loan and a 400 Euro in case of his contempt;
- for the 3rd, 4th and 5th year students, if the distance from the residence to the school is less than or equal to 20 km, it is equal 350 Euro. For a distance of more than 20 km it is equal to 400 Euro. This, in both cases, whether there is a free loan for the use of the books or not.
To access the post maximum value of the ISEE is 33,000 euros.
WHAT HAPPENED IN ANY FANG?
If the available funds are not sufficient to cover the amount of the total need, the contributions are reduced in descending order of priority, from 1st to 3rd bracket. Priority areas are arranged according to ISEE and are:
- 1. Range from 0 Euro to 16,500 Euro;
- 2. Bracket from € 16,500.01 to 22,000 Euro;
- Bracket from € 22,000.01 to 33,000 Euro.
HOW DOES THE “DOTE SCHOOL” CONTRIBUTE
The Friuli Venezia Giulia “Dote Scuola” contribution is paid as “One-Off” Package of the regional subsidiary ARDIS FVG.
Once the application has been made, ARDIS FVG will pay a fair contribution upon receipt of the entry fee. to the postal or bank account specified in the application phase. The beginning of the procedure is published on the ARDIS institutional website, in the section dedicated to the contribution “Dote scuola”. The lists of applications that are admitted to the benefit and excluded from it, indicating the reasons for exclusion, are published anonymously on the Ardis institutional website and this publication is an individual communication of the result of the survey.
Applications for the “Dote Scuola” contribution to Friuli Venezia Giulia may be submitted initially from March 22, 2022 from 10:00 to 16:00 on May 16, 2022.
WEI IN DOTE SCHOOL FRIULI VENEZIA GIULIA
The application must be submitted by Elterendeel or by the person exercising parental responsibility who resides with the student by birth. In the case of an adult student, the application may also be presented same students, provided he has his own bank or postal account to which he can credit the amount of the contribution. The application must be presented exclusively online by linking to the ARDIS website.
You can access the application to complete the application after accreditation with one of the following systems:
- Public Digital Identity System (SPID);
- Regional Service Map (CRS) You can find it on this page. Information on opening URP offices for CRS activation is available in this section;
- Electronic identity card (THERE IS).
The application is considered presented only with the transmission of the same. To confirm the regular transfer, the applicant will soon receive one Email confirms submission and the number of instance assigned by the system is remembered during the compilation phase. The Instance number it must be adhered to, as it is the only way to return to its practice in the lists of results of the survey, which are published anonymously, for the sake of respect for privacy.
HELP ASSISTANCE IN APPLICATION
You can request technical assistance to complete the application INSIEL IT Company from March 22, 2022 until May 16, 2022 at the following addresses:
- toll-free number (can only be activated by landline telephony) 800098788;
- the number that can be activated from mobile phones and from abroad 040/0649013.
In both cases, the industries are available Monday to Friday from 8 am to 6 pm for technical problems in completing applications.
For further information and assistance in completing the questions, you can also send an e-mail to [email protected]
CAUSES FOR EXCLUSION
Proposed applications are excluded:
- of subjects belonging to families resulting from possession of an ISEE indicator higher than 33,000.00 Euro;
- fir Students who are not enrolled in high school. Neither are applications presented to students enrolled in regional vocational training centers;
- about the deadline;
- along with other methods than those provided for in the notice;
- of Non-resident persons with student or by a person who does not live in the region.
The contribution can be combined with:
- the contribution for the reduction of the enrollment and attendance costs for private schools, referred to in Article 11 of the Regional Law 13 of 2018;
- similar contributions from the state or municipalities;
- called the subsidized ticket “FVG Resident School Pass”.
DEN NOTIZ DOTE MERITO REGIONE FRIULI VENEZIA GIULIA
For more information, please consult the full text of the call (Pdf 349 Kb).
THE SCHOOL PACKAGES OF THE FRIULI VENEZIA GIULIA REGION
“Dote scuola” is part of the education package on the right to education provided by the Friuli Venezia Giulia region, which also includes government grants and contributions to hospitality.
In fact, at the same time as applying for “Dote Scuola”, in the registration form, those eligible can proceed with the following requests:
- Contribution to the reduction of accommodation costs provided by the Friuli region. This assistance is dedicated to families residing in the region with students enrolled in the high school who remain in structures that comply with Article 25 of the Regional Law of 9 August 2012, n. 16 and in possession of the same claims;
- State Scholarships, or those provided by the Ministry of Education – Ministry of University and Research to combat the phenomenon of early school leaving, based on Legislative Decree 63 of 2017.
In this presentation, the Friuli region Venezia Giulia illustrated by ARDIS all measures to support students.
Regional Law 13 of 2018 (Pdf 100 Kb)
OTHER HELP AND UPDATE
To find out about other aids, bonuses and concessions for families and workers, please visit our section dedicated to helping people. We also invite you to subscribe to our free newsletter to get all the updates and to the Telegram channel to read the news in the preview.