For which teacher can the office be used? In which place / class of the competition will it take place? Can it be used in a place / class of competition other than that of the property?
The Demand of use (and provisional allocation) they can be presented from June 20 to July 4, 2022.
The application for use, in accordance with the provisions of the CCNI 2019/22 (extended for the academic year 2022/23), may be from:
- Teachers who are in any way without a permanent seat after the transfer operations;
- Teachers in the province made redundant;
- Teachers who have been transferred as a supernumerary on conditional application or ex officio, without having submitted the application in the same school year or in the previous 9 school years, requesting to be used as a first preference in the school by previous owners;
- Teachers returning to roles who held a seat of the owner who were not among those expressed upon request, or teachers who withdrew after the deadline for the application for mobility to the role; This category also includes teachers who are declared suitable for teaching staff, who have not been assigned to the school in which they work, or who have been transferred to a place, which is not among those expressed on request;
- Teachers who have resigned from the service, who have requested and received maintenance in the service with a part-time employment relationship and have not found the position of the former owner available;
- Teachers who belong to redundant positions, positions or competition classes that claim use in other roles, places or competition classes to which they are entitled, or to support positions, within the role to which they belong, even without specialization qualification, within the province the limits of the surplus and only after meeting a number of support posts corresponding to specialized teachers who strive for a permanent and permanent employment relationship;
- Teachers who have curricular instruction, who have the qualification of the support specialization or with differentiated didactic address, who ask to be used, respectively, on support or in schools with differentiated didactic address, in the same educational level;
- Primary school teachers who have a common place, possess the qualification to learn a foreign language, who ask to be used in a foreign language place, in the property school or in another school, in case there are no places available in their own ;
- full professors at Curricular Teachers requesting to be used for posts set up in hospitals or prisons, as well as for CPIA staff offices and for posts relating to the second tier paths provided for in Presidential Decree 263/12;
- Teachers who have taken vocational training courses for support or intensive courses to achieve the specialization qualification for teaching support posts, which are used to ask for support posts of the same level of education;
- the teachers of the high school who are referred to in the arts. 43 and 44 of Law n. 270/82;
- technical-practical teachers and chair assistants transferred from the local authorities to the state are not placed in the competition classes provided for in Table B attached to Presidential Decree 19/16 and subsequent amendments, to the Art. 14, paragraph 14, of Legislative Decree 95/2012 transformed into Law no. 135/2012 and subsequent amendments and additions that may be used under section 17 of the same law on available places, with the conditions set out therein with respect to qualifications, educational qualifications and specialization in support, as well as those, who have completed the support. Conversion courses on support activated with the additional law to the agreement of 29.10.2013, which is provided for with the University Conference for Education on 7.11.2014;
- Catholic religious teachers who, according to Law no. 186;
- Teachers, even if they are not superfluous, possess the requisites referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 of Art. 3 of Ministerial Decree no. 8/2011, which calls for use, especially in primary schools, also on the Internet, for the dissemination of culture and music practice;
- [per quanto riguarda le utilizzazioni nei licei musicali dei docenti titolari delle classi di concorso A-29, A-30 e A-56 si rimanda all’art. 6-bis del CCNI 2019/22].
Who it concerns
Returning to the initial questions “For which teacher can the office be arranged? In which place / class of the competition will it take place?”, We first confirm that the use of the office is not for all applicants can be arranged, but only for a specific category of teachers.
As we read in Article 5, paragraph 1, of the CCNI 2019/22, in fact, the use is made ex officio only for staff without school propertyin contempt of application or in contempt of places for the expressed preferences.
The official use, so:
- it only applies to teachers without a school of ownership, after the mobility operations (transfers);
- occurs both if the interested party did not submit a request for use and if he submitted it and was not satisfied with any of the expressed preferences.
Office use order
The order of the official applications, as of all the use operations and provisional order, is specified in Annex 1 to CCNI 2019/22 “Operational sequence: Utilities, provisional orders and seat orders provisional – teaching staff“.
Based on what we read in the aforementioned sequence of operations, office consumption occurs in the following order:
- use on the type of common place on request and ex officio of the teachers in the supernumerary province after the mobility operations (in the sequence, this operation is number 26);
- ex officio use of the supernumerary teacher, belongs to a place or class of competition with redundancy in the province, in the place or class of competition other than that of the property including the teachers designated in the art. 2 c. 3 Letters a), b), c), in accordance with the provisions of Art. 5, section 6, of the CCNI (in sequence this operation is number 29);
- ex officio use of the supernumerary teacher, from any other role belonging to a place or class of competition with redundancy in the province, in the place or class of competition other than the property designated, including teachers in arts. 2 c. 3 Letters a), b), c), in accordance with the provisions of Art. 5, Section 6, of the CCNI (in sequence this operation is number 31).
The official use thus takes place:
- In front of on place / class of homeowners contest;
- thenfor supernumeraries belonging to a place or class of competition with redundancy in the province, on place / class of contests other than those of owners; Office use may also be arranged for one hour space shorter than the contractually provided time until the provincial surplus is completely absorbed (Article 5, Section 6, CCNI)
- finallyfor supernumeraries from a different role and belong to a place or class of competition with redundancies in the province, on place / class of the competition with a degree of education other than that of the owner; Office use may also be arranged for one hour space shorter than the contractually provided time until the provincial surplus is completely absorbed (Article 5, Section 6, CCNI)
Used on place / class of the competition other than that of the property
The official use in another class of competition / position of redundant staff in the province (hence without registered office), belongs to the competition class or redundant role [personale di cui all’art. 2/3 lettere a), b) e c) sopra citati]takes place within a single level of education, in the following order:
- Courses required to be used on request, for which qualification is held;
- other courses for which you have the qualification;
- Courses that are accessible on the basis of qualifications.
The official use of surplus staff may also be arranged for support posts, provided that the same (staff) have the required qualifications, as well as if they attend the appropriate training course, except as provided in Article 5/6. by CCNI, that is, office use can also be arranged at an hourly rate lower than the contractually stipulated time until the provincial surplus is completely absorbed.
Redundant Personal Ranking by Province
For teachers who are made redundant in the province (ie without a registered office), applications for the use of the territorial competent offices are evaluated, in accordance with the CCNI mobility mobility assessment table, linked to the CCNI on temporary uses and orders (which Qualifications that can be assessed are: duration of service, family needs and general qualifications); the above-mentioned offices, after the evaluation of the applications, formulate the relative ranking for the adoption of the use measures (which, once adopted, can not make changes related to offices that will be available later).
For the purpose of evaluating the above queries, the following is specified:
- the qualifications obtained within the application deadline (ie 4 July 2022) will be assessed, according to the assessment table attached to the CCNI on mobility, with the details regarding office transfers (including with the CCNI on temporary Use associated with orders);
- the current school year must also be assessed in the services;
- in order to get the score for the community residence of the family members, it is necessary that they actually live there for at least three months on the date for the presentation of the applications (ie 4 July 2022);
- the age of the children refers to the 31st of December of the year in which the uses and provisional orders are made;
- in case of equal priority and score, senior citizens shall prevail.
Provisional tasks and the use of teachers 2022: application compilation guides, forms, answers to questions. Mat complete Video Guide [LO SPECIALE]