Online courses accredited for the training (17 hours) of non-supportive teachers in the field of inclusion and management of students with disabilities, as specified in the Budget Act 2021 and the recent Ministerial Decree 188/21.
Until March 30, 2022 (Note Ministry 32063/2021), in accordance with the provisions of Budget Act 2021 and of Ministerial Decree n. 188/21Teachers not in possession of the specialization qualification are called upon for support conduct a specific 25-hour training on topics related to school inclusion.
This training must include at least 17 hours of face-to-face or distance training and 8 hours devoted to deep study (networking, experimentation, research action, planning).
It’s a formation addressed to each teacher and that should include you Principle of the common property of the takeover, you guaranteeeffective inclusivity of pupils and students with a disability.
Vocational Academy (AIDEM SRL – Accredited body for the training of teachers), has organized a online Training Courslasting 17 hours, which after Ministry Schedule:
- Reading and interpreting the diagnostic documentation (2 hours)
- Normative references (1 hour)
- Quality criteria including pedagogical-didactic planning (4 hours)
- Special education (9 hours)
- Final exam (1 hour)
There is one accredited online course (17 training hours) and available for purchase also with the Learning Charter.
Those who have not provided the teaching staff card can purchase the course by taking advantage of one 20% Discount.
Practical Training Online Course – MIUR accredited (17 hours)
AS 2021/2022 INCLUSION PROJECT
Online courses to provide teachers with a complete education on school inclusion, as established by the Budget Act 2021 and by Ministerial Decree 188/21.
Total training hours: 17 hours
From a team of coaches and professionals who are experts in inclusion and special education
LIMITED OFFER: 20% DISCOUNT for registrations until December 13, 2021
What is our online course and how is it structured?
- Our online seminar is a online practical training courseconsists of 4 modules (Video, PDF handouts, summary slides, practical examples and final exams) available on a special web portal with exclusive access only for registered teacherswhich they consult and download at all times.
- The course is MIUR accredited and present on the Sofia Platform (Identification code: 67405), so it is possible to pay with the learning card.
- Accredited training hours: 17 hours (Visualization of video courses and advice on didactic materials and intermediate tests).
- Material available online from from Thursday 20 January 2022.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND FOR THE PROGRAM CLICK HERE.
Why attend our online seminar?
- Fir ubidden all teachers (also not supported) one a comprehensive education on inclusion and management of students with disabilities (In a class where there is a pupil or pupil with difficulties or disabilities, all the teaching staff must be responsible).
- Fir comply with the requirements of the Budget Act 2021 and Ministerial Decree 188/21 on the education of teachers with disabilities in the classroomrespects the March 30, 2022 deadline.
- Why videos and educational material operational support of teachers in all areas is defined as updated by the 2021 Budget Act (Reading and interpretation of the diagnostic documentation, normative references, criteria for inclusive pedagogical-didactic quality planning, special didactics, final examinations).
- To get concrete proposals (directly applicable in everyday practice) e guarantee effective inclusion of all pupils and students.
- Fir certifies the skills acquired and receives the “Certificate of Expert in School Inclusion”.
- Fir get the 17-hour certificate Training.
What are the methods for using the content?
- After registration and payment, participants can Access to their personal account without restrictions dedicated to training.
- Since then the videos and didactic materials are at the complete disposal of the participants.
- Material can be consult at all times.
- Participants who attended theFINAL EXAM receives a certificate from “EXPERT IN INCLUSION IN SCHOOL“.
- Participants have 60 days from the date of registration to the online seminar to take the final exam.
- At the end of the course, participants receive a Certificate of participation (with the attestation of the 17 hours of training completed).
Terms of payment
- Teacher Map
For orders without using the teaching staff card, one is provided special discount.
OFFER and PROMOTIONS
- Discount 20% for inscriptions until December 13, 2021 (Discount valid only for purchases without using the learning card).
- Additional 10% cumulative discount for 2 or more students from the same school (Discount valid only for purchases without using the learning card).
TO DOWNLOAD THE REGISTRATION FORMULA AND DEDICATED OFFER CLICK HERE
LINK Registration Form: https://www.aidem.it/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/695_21_modulo.pdf
To find out about all our online training initiatives, consult our web portal https://www.aidem.it/settore/scuola-didattica/
Who we are
Aidem Srl (Professional Academy) is a training institute accredited by MIUR.
For several years now, it has been organizing online and classroom training initiatives dedicated to teachers, managers and administrative staff.
It is very active in the development of training courses related to the inclusion of the school, personalized learning, regulatory evolution, the innovation of teaching and learning methodologies and the effective strategies to ensure the academic success of all students.
We strive to respond to the specific requests of our customers, combining competence, experience and innovation and working with tools that meet the needs of new media.
One of our strengths is the involvement of teachers with strong experience in the field, directly from the design stages of the individual training projects.
This allows us to provide concrete initiatives with practical indications and use them directly in our professional everyday life.
Professional Academy (AIDEM SRL)
Via Spinelli 4
46047 Porto Mantovano (MN)
Tel. 0376 391645
Whatsapp: 347 0524954
Follow us on Facebook
To consult all our online courses accredited by MIUR, click here.