As we predicted, you did Higher Education Council took place in the session of February 3, 2022expresses its opinion on the draft decree of the Minister of Education, in agreement with the Minister for Public Administration and the Minister for the Economy and Finance, who “Regulation concerning the competition based on qualifications and examinations for access to the roles of school management “.
The exam program
What to study for the exam? DEN Program content are specified in Article 7 of Competition regulations are based on qualifications and examinations for access to the roles of school management. For the following indications, however, the cspi does make some additions, which you can find at the link below.
What to study the written test – 5 open-ended questions
- Legislation refers to the education and training system and the systems of study in Italy with particular attention to the ongoing reform processes;
- Methods of conducting complex organizations, with particular reference to the reality of state schools and educational institutions;
- Processes of planning, management and evaluation of educational institutions, with particular reference to the preparation and management of the three-year plan of the educational offer, the preparation of the self-assessment report and the improvement plan, within the framework of the autonomy of the educational institutions and Relation to the formation needs of the territory;
- Organization of teaching environments, in particular with the inclusion of the school, digital innovation and innovation processes in the teaching staff;
- Work organization and personnel management, in particular on the reality of school staff;
- Assessment and self-assessment of staff, learning and school systems and processes;
- Elements of civil and administrative law, in particular on the legal obligations and typical responsibilities of the school principal, as well as criminal law with special reference to crimes against the public administration and to the detriment of minors;
- State accounting method, with particular reference to financial planning and management at state schools and educational institutions and affiliated special firms;
- Education systems of the countries of the European Union.
What to study the written test – 2 questions of English
Each of the two questions in a foreign language is articulated in 5 closed questionscounts to check the to understand an English text.
These questions are formulated and implemented by the candidate English languageto verify the relative knowledge of the B2 level of CEF.
DEN Contents these issues concern: organization of learning environments, in particular on school inclusion, digital innovation and innovation processes in teaching; and education systems of the countries of the European Union.
What to study for the oral exam
- The same must be studied for the interview Disciplinary areas of the written testto review the professional preparation of the candidate on the same and to test the ability to resolve a case concerning the function of the teacher;
- In addition, it will require adequate knowledge and skill to use IT Tools and of TIC most widespread in educational institutions;
- finally the oral exam will test the knowledge of English language at B2F B2 levelby reading and translating a text chosen by the examination board into a conversation in English.
What skills should the teacher have?
The CSPI clarifies that the pedagogical skills they can not help but participate Management skills of a complex organization which is the school, which it requires multiple and integrated perspectives: management, leadership, relationships, cultural content, environment and climate, methodologies, growth, planning. In this way, the horizons of pedagogy intersect with those of the theories of organization and responsibility. The goals that the school wants to promote in the education of the younger generations are the subject of pedagogy, but are pursued through a range of tools, actions and resources that underline the organizational dimension of the school.
Therefore, competitive examinations should improve these pedagogical, organizational and administrative skills.
Articulation of the test
The recruitment of schoolchildren will continue selective competitions based on qualifications and exams called with every three years and organized on regional Basis, are subject to the availability of vacancies within the three-year reference period. The exact number of places is defined by the competition announcement.
The competition is divided into:
- a possible preselective test;
- a written test referred to in Article 7,
- a oral examination referred to in Article 8,
- one later Evaluation of qualifications.
If, at the regional level, the number of candidates exceeds four times the number of available places, a pre-selection test will be conducted on the basis of fifty multiple-choice questions in the disciplinary areas referred to in Article 7, Section 2. , carried out.
The possible preselective test, computer-based and unique to the entire national territory, takes place in the places identified by the USR, possibly also in different sessions in relation to the number of candidates. The publication of the database of questions is not provided.
Each of the fifty multiple choice questions will be awarded a score equal to 1 point for each correct answer and 0 points for each.
Answer not given or wrong.
The written test
The written test consists of 5 Open Questions an an 2 questions in Englishall divided into five closed questions,
aims to verify the comprehension of a text in English – Level B2 of the CEF).
The oral exam
The oral exam consists of:
a) an interview on the disciplinary areas of the written test, which assesses the professional preparation of the candidate on the same and verifies the ability to solve a case about the function of the manager
b) a verification of the knowledge and the ability to use the tools
Computer and ICT technologies most commonly used in educational institutions;
(c) a test of knowledge of the English language at the B2F level of the CEF, by reading and translating a text selected by the examination board into a conversation in English.
The examination boards have two hundred and thirty (230) points, of which one hundred (100) for the written test, one hundred (100) for the oral test and thirty (30) for the qualifications.
Training and Test Period
The school principals are subject to the training and probationary period under current legislation and the national collective agreement for confirmation in the role: the training and probationary period has a Duration equal to the school yearduring which a effective service of at least six months.