The WebLab is an online art lab, MIUR accredited (4 hours) and is aimed at teachers, educators and teachers, to learn how music is used as a tool for cohesion and creating a calm atmosphere in the classroom.
Do Music is a very powerful aggregation tool: allows children of all ages to get to know each otherexperiment and support their creative skills.
Promotes the development of rhythmic sense in children it can bring tremendous benefits both to create a positive climate in the classroom as well as to improve learning.
Music is a language that, when introduced to the classroom, can lead to the traditional lesson of music education many benefits for students and students of all school classes:
- the music creates cohesion Group;
- the music stimulates cognitive functions;
- Music helps foster creativity and increase physical expressiveness;
- Music creates bonds promotes socialization.
In short: Music unites.
From observing the individual elements that make up the group, listening practice, empathy and commitment of all, Music can help stimulate everyone’s self-confidence and creativity.
Also involve the children in practical activities such as Construction of a musical instrument, using recycled materialsrepresents an innovative approach to cooperative work, raising awareness of sustainability and respecting the environment.
For these reasons, the professional academy has a WebLab (practical and creative online workshop) where, led by an expert in neurological music therapyParticipants will be able to design stimulating didactic activities that can be easily repeatedeven with younger children.
There is one accredited online course (4 training hours), present on the Sofia Platform (ID: 73451) e also available with the learning card.
WebLab (Online Art Workshop) – MIUR accredited course (4 hours)
CREATE SOUND LINKS: BETWEEN MUSIC AND RECYCLING
We build musical instruments using recycled materials to support cohesion and teamwork
When: Thursday, June 23, 2022
Hours: 17.00 – 19.00
Lecturer: Alberto Rigamonti, Music Therapist Specializing in Neurological Music Therapy, Doctor of Psychological Sciences and Techniques. He conducts music therapy and sound communication activities at State Comprehensive Institutes in individual sessions with children, adolescents and adults with cognitive, motor and relational difficulties.
LIMITED OFFER: 15% DISCOUNT for registrations until Friday, June 17, 2022
LIMITED Plaze (to ensure moments of confrontation and interaction with the teacher and other participants)
For more details about our WebLab click here.
PRACTICAL ACTIVITIES PERFORMED BY PARTICIPANTS DURING THE WEBLAB:
- LET US TOGETHER ESTABLISH OUR TOOL: guided by our expert we will build some musical instruments live, using recycled material.
- SOUND BALLONE;
- THE CASTANET.
- SPACIOUS ORIENTATION: Work and Couples Led by Hearing.
- MUSICAL IMPROVISATION: Improvisation as group listening and construction of the group’s sound identity.
- EMOTIONAL PROBLEM SOLUTION: staging a sound musical history, conducting, hints of songwriting, integration with aspects of musical listening and art.
NB At the end of the WebLab, the speaker will tell participants the construction of onePhase activities (sequential model), which can be shared with the whole group.
- To suggest to participants MUSIC THERAPY ACTIVITIESPromotion of the interpersonal awareness, collaboration and trust.
- To create a climate that favors you Creativity an denexpressiveness of all, by the use of musical instruments.
- To workImportance of Listening and Collaboration.
- To create through alliance an alliance that promotes the formation of one quiet atmosphere of safe participation for the whole class.
- To understand how to use music for stimulate creativity and non-judgment on everyone’s free expression.
- Because of Music therapy is a very important key to approachespecially where they exist cognitive, relational difficulties and behavioral disorders. For this there is one including approach what makes students active and engaged.
- And get it Accredited Training Certificate (4 hours).
WHAT IS THE WEBLAB?
- The WebLab is an online artistic lab that aims to do just that create shared paths and information exchange between the speaker and the participants.
- The WebLab is a closed number: it is not a “traditional” formation, however Experience type and concentrated on Share and Compare.
- At the end of the WebLab, each participant receives one Certificate of participation (4 hours).
- The course is accredited by MIUR (4 hours certified training) and present on the SOFIA platform (identification code: 73451).
- Event recording available within the next 48 hours for all participants.
- Payment methods: bank transfer, postal order, Paypal, debit card.
HOW DOES NOT FELL?
- Teachers of all levels
- Music therapists
- Art therapists
- Anyone interested in learning a new way to bring music as a multidisciplinary language into the classroom (and beyond)
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR THE WEBLAB?
Tambourines and sound balloons
- Normal balloons, containers (especially metal cans)
- Scissors, paper tape
- Coarse salt or rice
- Caps (plastic or beer-type bottle caps)
They will also be provided practical indications to build RAIN STICK IN THE DRUM OF THE OCEAN.
HOW to register?
It is necessary to register for the WebLab fill out and send the registration form by e-mail or fax to n. 0376 1582116.
OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS (limited)
- 15% Discount when you sign up until Friday, June 17, 2022.
- Additional 10% discount for 2 or more participants from the same school.
TO DOWNLOAD THE REGISTRATION FORMULA AND DEDICATED OFFER CLICK HERE.
LINK Registration Form: https://www.aidem.it/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/345_22_modulo.pdf
To find out about all our online training initiatives click here.
WHO WE ARE
Aidem Srl (Professional Academy) is a training institute accredited by MIUR.
For several years now, it has been organizing online and classroom training initiatives dedicated to teachers, managers and administrative staff.
It is very active in the development of training courses related to the inclusion of the school, personalized learning, regulatory evolution, the innovation of teaching and learning methodologies and the effective strategies to ensure the academic success of all students.
We strive to respond to the specific requests of our customers, combining competence, experience and innovation and working with tools that meet the needs of new media.
One of our strengths is the involvement of teachers with strong experience in the field, directly from the design stages of the individual training projects.
This allows us to provide concrete initiatives with practical indications that can be used directly in everyday work.
Professional Academy (AIDEM SRL)
Via London 14
46047 Porto Mantovano (MN)
Tel. 0376 391645
Whatsapp: 347 0524954
Follow us on Facebook
To consult all our online courses accredited by MIUR, click here.