Online hands-on training course to teach teachers the basics of computational thinking and to support them in the application of coding in the classroom from the new school year – MIUR accredited (15 hours) and valid to get 0.5 points in the ranking
There are now only a few months left for the compulsory introduction of coding lessons in primary schools (Motion No. 1-00117 of 12 March 2019).
The Italian school is becoming more and more frequent with «hundred years», This is the generation that did not know the world without the Internet: it is the first digitally born generation, whose identity and way of relating to themselves and to others is shaped by social networks.
It is now impossible to ignore the importance that digital tools, coding, programming and computational thinking have in the lives of the digital natives: Today’s children go to work that does not yet exist or that is already closely linked to information technology and coding (Technicians, website creators, computer scientists, programmers), therefore, it is a specific duty of the school to provide the pupils with the foundations, for a path that is useful for their future, directly from the primary school.
Teach coding and robotics in school it means planning the courses according to an innovative and strategic didactic model, which is no longer statically transmissive, but is structured by laboratories and exercises in which the student himself is the protagonist.
Primary school teachers to provide practical-operational support that allows them include coding in the classroom and educate students to think and act computationallywe have organized a practical online seminar.
By purchasing this practical online course now, you can take advantage of the cheapest price and train during the summer period as and when you want, and thus take advantage of the coming months to plan the activities of the new school year.
There is one accredited online course (15 training hours), present on the Sofia platform and then also available with the learning card.
In addition, At the end of the course, participants will receive a certificateas issued by AIDEM SRL, as MIUR qualified subject for the training of school staff in accordance with Directive 170/2016, allows you to get 0.5 valid points as an IT certification for the Provincial and Institute rankings.
Online Seminar (Online Practice Course)
LOSS CODE: CODING AND COMPUTATION THINKING FOR PRIMARY SCHOOL
Practical indications for planning didactic and pedagogical paths through paper programming and scratch
MIUR accredited (15 hours) and valid to get 0.5 points in the ranking
Curated by Matteo Troìa and Francesco Passantino, Experts in Digitization, Technology and Coding
LIMITED OFFER: 20% DISCOUNT for registrations until Friday 1st July 2022.
For more information on this course click here.
What is the Online Seminar?
- This is an online hands-on training course, consisting of 4 lessons are dedicated to our web portal for training.
- The course is present at the Sofia Platform and then you can pay for it also uses the teaching charter (Identification Code: 62539).
- After activating your personal account on our e-learning platform, you can Access to training content (Handouts, Summary Slides, Videos, Interrogation) at any time and from any place with a significant saving of time and moneybecause you get all the training you need right on your PC without missing school.
- The lessons remain in your possession and will be able to consult them even after the end of the course.
To consult the program of the course click here.
By participating in our online seminar you will get the following benefits:
- Complies with national curriculum guidelines and gradually begin to include the coding among the school skills.
- Uses coding and computational instruction for pedagogical and didactic purposes.
- Adhere to the deadline for entering coding among school subjects until 2022, as set out in the National Curriculum Guidelines.
- Give students the opportunity to learn, from early school grades, a computational thinking.
- Uses Scratch, Scratch JR, Makey Makey and Blockly in teaching: Play is the key to bringing children closer to innovative and digital learning.
- Create exercises, video games and animations together with their students.
- Learn to organize Coding workshops and assessing children’s progress.
- Learn a new learning methodwhich captures and stimulates the interest of the most unmotivated and distracted students.
- Learn the basics of electronics and learn them through simple and effective exercises.
- Learn the language of the digital nativesso you can easily communicate with them and stop.
- You get itFinal Certificate of Participation, which allows you 0.5 points to claim the ranking.
- Teacher Map
This is an online course accredited and also purchased with the Teacher’s Card.
If you do not want to take advantage of this bonus, you will be able to take advantage of a special discount.
LIMITED OFFER and PROMOTIONS
- Discount 20% when you sign up until Friday, July 1, 2022.
- Additional 10% discount in the case of 2 or more students enrolled in the same school.
To view the RESERVED OFFER and sign up for the online course, click here.
LINK Registration Form: https://www.aidem.it/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/378_22_modulo.pdf
To find out about all our online training initiatives, consult our web portal https://www.aidem.it/settore/scuola-didattica/
Who we are
Aidem Srl (Professional Academy) is a training institute accredited by MIUR.
For several years now, it has been organizing online and classroom training initiatives dedicated to teachers, managers and administrative staff.
It is very active in the development of training courses related to the inclusion of the school, personalized learning, regulatory evolution, the innovation of teaching and learning methodologies and the effective strategies to ensure the academic success of all students.
We strive to respond to the specific requests of our customers, combining competence, experience and innovation and working with tools that meet the needs of new media.
One of our strengths is the involvement of teachers with strong experience in the field, directly from the design stages of the individual training projects.
This allows us to provide concrete initiatives with practical indications and use them directly in everyday professional life.
Professional Academy (AIDEM SRL)
Via London 14
46047 Porto Mantovano (MN)
Tel. 0376 391645
Whatsapp: 347 0524954
Follow us on Facebook
To consult all our online courses accredited by MIUR, click here.